Unhappy Steve spends his holiday with his family at the Baltic Sea and has to share a temporary bed in a caravan with his annoying sister. His family treats him like a slave. The holiday becomes a hell of a trip for Steve, until one evening he sneaks into a party and makes new acquaintances...
"Sometimes you have to distance yourself from your own personality and remember the person you really are." - Jean.
A sad young man, a dark family secret and a temporary love.
Trip To Your Heart" tells the story of Steve, who wants nothing more than love.
Tragic, funny, exciting and romantic.
- Written: Summer 2006 & end of 2012
- First publication: October 2015
- Dedicated: Jean-Luc Bilodeau
- Proofreading: Astrid Pfister & L. Franke
- Pages: 376
- Price: 15,90 Euro (Book) / 5,99 Euro (E-Book)
Emotions / Love